- Before installing @Vinyasa, you must be logged into Asana as well as Slack.
- We HIGHLY recommend that you create a service user in Asana, otherwise a real user will follow each of the tasks that Vinyasa creates.
- After creating the service user, log into Asana as this user before you begin install.
- Slack does not require a service user – be logged in with your normal Slack credentials.
- Click the Add to Slack button on the on the app page.
- After allowing @Vinyasa the necessary Slack app scopes in the next step, You will be redirected to the Asana portion of the install.
Both the Slack and Asana steps must be completed.
- You will be returned to happybara.io after a successful installation.
Make sure the service user in Asana is added to the appropriate team(s).