To create a new request field for an existing @Vinyasa integration, select Request field library from the overflow menu (…) in the app home tab.
- Near the bottom on the modal, select the type of field you wish to create from the menu on the right.
- Some field types have special settings described in the Field types and restrictions section.
- Make your selections for any special settings if applicable, and choose whether or not the field should be optional.
- A new field cannot have the same name as an existing field. Other restrictions can be found the Field types and restrictions section.
- Successfully creating a field will trigger a message only visible to you in the @Vinyasa app home and you will be returned to the library where you will see the newly minted field.