In the New integration section of the @Vinyasa app home, choose a public channel for the integration from the select menu.
- Alternatively you can run the /vinyasa command from the public channel you wish to use.
- Choosing a channel with an existing Vinyasa integration will result in an error and the integration will not be created.
- A maximum of 25 integrations is allowed. Please contact support to increase this limit.
Each @Vinyasa integration can be configured using a new or an existing Asana project.
The Asana service user must a member of the appropriate team.
Existing Asana project:
- Select the Asana project to integrate with.
- Confirm your Slack channel selection.
- Add a list of teams for the request form field (optional).
New Asana project:
- Select the Asana team where you want to create the project.
Name the project to create.
Confirm your channel selection.
- Add a list of teams for the request for team field (optional).